- Click Region for Snow PackagesJapanNisekoHakubaNozawa OnsenShiga - KogenSahoroFuranoRusutsuMyoko KogenCanadaWhistler BlackcombBig WhiteFernieSilver StarBanffSun PeaksHELISKIINGCAT SKIINGEuropeFrance - ChamonixFrance - Val-d'IsereAustria - St. AntonSwitzerland - ZermattUSAJackson HoleAspen SnowmassPark CityThe CanyonsDeer ValleyLake Tahoe - HeavenlyLake Tahoe - NorthstarLake Tahoe - Squaw ValleySteamboatVailTelluride
- TPS signature experiences
- About us
USA ski resorts
Canada ski resorts
Japan ski resorts
Europe ski resorts
- Best Price Guarantee : If you find one of our packages cheaper anywhere else, we will match it!
- Our customer service promises to you!
- 24/7 Emergency Assistance.
- 24 hrs response time on enquiries.
- We will go above and beyond the call of duty every time, nothing is too much trouble.
- Guaranteed start to finish service for every client. We will be with you all the way, until you get home.
- Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable team members.
- We are passionate travellers that frequently visit the destinations, and stay with the partners we represent.
- Extremely experienced travel consultants, each with a minimum of between 5 years to 10 years working in the industry.
- We have intimate and extensive destination knowledge.
- Established and valued relationships with the best operators on the planet!
- Fully licensed, accredited and financially secure international travel agency.
- Member of the Travel Compensation Fund that ensures your money is protected!
- Respected, reputable quality travel brand.
- Wholesale Flights – we will get you the best possible with affiliated airline and increased luggage allowance.
- Competitive prices and value for money.
- Constantly updated information on specials and related topics – available through our monthly newsletter, Facebook, Blog, or Twitter.
- Referral Program – refer a friend and receive $100 credit per booking for your next trip!!
- New Surf Experience HQ is conveniently located on Sydney’s Northern Beaches – if you’re a local, you’re welcome to drop in and say hello. 3/20 West St, Brookvale, NSW, 2100
- Avoid scams and risks you are exposed to when booking directly or with an online website.
Best Price Guarantee - Terms & Conditions
The Perfect Travel Group builds relationships with our operators around the world to get you the best deal. It is a common misconception that it should be more expensive to book your holiday through a qualified agent – but here at The Perfect Snow we don’t charge you booking fees, so there is no reason we wouldn’t have the same price or a cheaper price than any of our competitors.
Best Price Guarantee applies to genuine quotes from airlines for flights and Australian registered businesses and websites for travel that originates/departs from Australia. Flights should be purchased in conjunction with minimum $500 land component. Quote must be for comparable holiday packages – i.e. same dates and inclusions. Quote must be available and able to be booked by the general public when you bring it to us. Prices available due to membership of a group or corporate entity or subscription to a closed group are excluded. Full group discounts cannot be applied to single bookings or groups which do not meet specified group number requirements. Quote must be in writing and must be presented to us prior to booking. Once deposit has been accepted, booking is complete and no further discounts can be considered.
At The Perfect Snow we believe that the ski holidays we put together and run are a truly unique experience and instead of being a "snow travel company" we like to think of ourselves as the only "Snow Experience Company". That is why we continually pioneer the snow experiences that are now widely used across the industry. Here at The Perfect Snow we have created such experiences that ensure that not only are your skiing holidays remembered forever but they change and enhance your life.
On the 12th day of January 2007 a new travel company was born. The proud parents were travel buddies Jamie Gray and Rhonda Burton, whose passions for surfing, skiing and traveling have nurtured this baby from birth into the global travel company we are now.
Jamie’s 15 years experience working in the hospitality & tourism industry; and Rhonda’s 8 years at Flight Centre in management roles, plus their 17 years each of travelling experiences, and Jamie’s immense love and addiction to surfing and skiing - gave The Perfect Travel Group all the knowledge required to be a success from day 1.
Their first office was a pokey little spare room under Jamie’s house in the Northern Beaches of Sydney, furnished with desks, chairs and cabinets that were being thrown out by Rhonda’s old Flight Centre store in a renovation. The Australian headquarters are still in our beloved Northern Beaches, but are now a 2 storey Headquarters with couches and flat screen TV to welcome clients, and office space for their passionate and dedicated team of 12.
The secret to their success is that the number 1 priority has always been, and will always be, their clients. They now have literally tens of thousands of happy clients, and they strive every day to create new and exciting experiences that give their clients something more than just a holiday or a trip…..experiences that have the potential to be life changing.
They spend every day meticulously researching and gathering information to ensure that their clients get the best total travel experience possible, and by visiting the destinations they sell, they can make sure every operator has the same focus on customer service, safety and the same lust for life as they do.
- Canada Snow Holiday & Ski packages
- Japan Snow Holiday & Ski Packages
- Europe Snow Holidays
- USA Ski Resorts
- Family Snow Holiday
- Luxury Snow Holiday
- Canada Snow Packages