- Click Region for Snow PackagesJapanNisekoHakubaNozawa OnsenShiga - KogenSahoroFuranoRusutsuMyoko KogenCanadaWhistler BlackcombBig WhiteFernieSilver StarBanffSun PeaksHELISKIINGCAT SKIINGEuropeFrance - ChamonixFrance - Val-d'IsereAustria - St. AntonSwitzerland - ZermattUSAJackson HoleAspen SnowmassPark CityThe CanyonsDeer ValleyLake Tahoe - HeavenlyLake Tahoe - NorthstarLake Tahoe - Squaw ValleySteamboatVailTelluride
- TPS signature experiences
- About us
SUN PEAKS GRAND - SUN PEAKS
From $909 for 7 nights
Learning, Intermediate, AdvancedTIME OF YEAR:
January, February, March, DecemberBudget:
- Excellent central location
- Ski to door access
- Heated outdoor pool
- Hot tubs
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- On-site restaurant and pub
For the convenience of home and comforts of a full-service hotel, languish in the lap of luxury in these spacious, elegantly-appointed and attentively-equipped apartments with cook-up-a-storm kitchens, welcoming living rooms to snuggle up by the fire, dining rooms fit for entertaining, bedrooms to lie for and balconies that open out onto splendid views.
Features a king, or two double beds, complimentary wireless internet, flat screen TV, lounge
chairs, desk, mini-fridge and coffee maker; hairdryers, robes and confidential voice mail.
Mountain View Room
Features either an additional 60 sq ft and Mountain View in addition to the Deluxe Room
Features a large balcony, iPod doc station in addition to Deluxe Room features.
Summit Club Rooms
These rooms feature deluxe room facilities, with mountain views, upgraded amenities, and include access to the Summit Club, which offers daily complimentary continental breakfast and hors d’oeuvres with honor bar in the early evening. The guestrooms on the Summit Club Floor have a maximum occupancy of two per
room, 1 King bed.
With 2 double beds or 1 king bed) and Two Bedroom suites available in main hotel.
All room types connect, offering a king and two double beds configuration. This is ideal for
families, or those who simply want a little extra space.
Snow & Other Activities
Located in the hotel’s lower lobby Sun Peaks most popular restaurant, Mantles offers a “family friendly” all-day dining experience. The restaurant offers a comfortable ambience and provides you with a broad spectrum of menu offerings that offer value and change seasonally throughout the year. The lunch and dinner menus in particular are a commitment to working with unique local ingredients that showcase their “farm to fork” philosophy. Their service sets a benchmark with efficient, knowledgeable and genuine staff that pay close attention to you.
Mantles Lounge offers a casual lunch or dinner experience in Sun Peaks located adjacent to Mantles Restaurant in the hotel’s lower lobby. Enjoy a relaxing environment of dark woods in front of a lit fire while experimenting with a selection of exotic spirits or BC micro wineries.
Morrisey's Public House
Morrisey’s offers Sun Peaks an intimate pub, where the village comes together to meet new and old friends. Featuring Sun Peaks $9.99 value menu and mason jar drinks, Morrisey's has become Sun Peak’s favorite hangout. The adjacent M Room features pool table, large-screen TV and live entertainment on special nights
Recreation & Services
Cap off your day with a session in the hotel’s sauna and outdoor hot tubs after spending a day on the slopes or on the trails of Sun Peaks. The hotel also has a fitness center and the only heated year-round pool in Sun Peaks.
POOL AND FITNESS CENTRE IN SUN PEAKS
Make a little time for yourself and your body while you stay at Sun Peaks. Free access to the fully equipped health club includes:
- Heated outdoor pool
- Three outdoor hot tubs
- An exercise room with treadmills, stationary bicycles, an elliptical, free weights and a universal gym.
Afterwards, take the edge off post-workout soreness with a session in the sauna.
The hotel allows small to medium-sized cats and dogs to stay with you at the Delta Sun Peaks Resort because they know how hard it is to have a family vacation without the entire family.
Need to check in with work while you are at Sun Peaks?
The Business Centre comes equipped with:
- Fax machine
- Office supplies
- American Express
SUN PEAKS OFFERS A WINTER PLAYGROUND FOR ENTERTAINMENT
Cross-country skiers have more than 40 km of trails, with 30 km of trackset and 14 km of back country at their disposal.
Pricing & Packages
|Duration||Room type||Type||Price||Basis||Travel dates||Availability|
|7 nights||Deluxe room (Based on 4pax)||Room||$909||Per person||
19 Nov-20 Dec
|7 nights||Deluxe room (Based on 4pax)||Room||$1,168||Per person||
20 Dec-03 Jan
|7 nights||One Bedroom Condo (Based on 2pax)||Package||$1,869||Per person||
03 Jan-01 Mar
|7 nights||One Bedroom Condo (Based on 2pax)||Package||$1,650||Per person||
01 Mar-23 Mar
|7 nights||Two Bedroom Condo Suite (Based on 4pax)||Package||$1,334||Per person||
01 Mar-23 Mar
|7 nights||Two Bedroom Condo Suite (Based on 4pax)||Package||$1,324||Per person||
23 Mar-16 Apr
- Price is per person price and subject to foreign exchange fluctuations.
- The Perfect Snow is also a licensed wholesale travel agent that has experienced consultants ready to package flights into your package. Please make sure you get flights packaged into your quote as we receive best rate flight prices from the top airlines.
- These are example packages. Package durations and inclusions can be adjusted to cater for your individual requirements. Please contact us for a tailored package to meet your needs.
- Please click "Enquire Now" to email us or call us to speak with one of our friendly snow experience specialists.
- 7 nights accommodation of your choice.
- 5 days lift pass
- Return airport transfer
Disclaimer - This snow trip is an independent ski operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Travel Group Co. The Perfect Snow acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines and land based accommodation. The Perfect Snow obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Snow has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.
- Canada Snow Holiday & Ski packages
- Japan Snow Holiday & Ski Packages
- Europe Snow Holidays
- USA Ski Resorts
- Family Snow Holiday
- Luxury Snow Holiday
- Canada Snow Packages