- REGION & RESORTJAPAN____________________NisekoHakubaNozawa OnsenShiga - KogenSahoroFuranoRusutsuMyoko KogenEUROPE____________________France - ChamonixFrance - Val-d'IsereAustria - St. AntonSwitzerland - ZermattCANADA____________________Whistler BlackcombBig WhiteFernieSilver StarBanffSun PeaksHeli SkiingCat SkiingNEW ZEALAND________________QueenstownWanakaThe Remarkables & Coronet PeakCardrona & Treble ConeMethven
- Signature Experiences
- About us
DOUBLE BLACK HOTEL - HAKUBA
From $1,535 for 7 nights
$ - Budget Surf Trip, $$ - Mid-RangeSkil level :
Beginner, Intermediate, AdvancedTIME OF YEAR:
January, February, March, DecemberBudget:
- Great locationin Happo One
- Complimentary shuttle bus
- Complimentary WiFi
- Onsen bath
- Drying room
- Onsite bar and restaurant
Double Black's unique design blends traditional Japanese aesthetics with the warmth and character of a Canadian style wood lodge. Completely refurbished in 2008, Double Black is proud to present itself as the Number One boutique hotel in the region, catering specifically for the tastes of the discerning international traveller.
With direct access to the mountain resort of Happo One, site of the 1998 winter Olympics Downhill and Super G races, Double Black is ideally located for winter sports enthusiasts. Access to the other 10 ski fields in the Hakuba valley is made just as easy via the hotels complimentary shuttle bus service.
As well as being perfectly situated within the region's ski fields, Double Black is also only a short stroll to the authentic Japanese mountain villages of Wadano and Happo. Both offering a unique cultural experience and access to local nightlife, including many quality bars and fine dining restaurants in which to relax after a long day on the piste.
With staff on site 24 hours a day to ensure you get the most of your holiday, Double Black has a wide range of facilities to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
- Complimentary shuttle bus pick up and drop off service
- Ski/ board hire pick up and drop off service
- International TV
- In house onsens
- Full licensed bar & restaurant
- Espresso coffee machine
- Entertainment and games room, including Playstation and Wii
- Free wireless internet access
- Internet access via three dedicated guest computers
- Washing and drying facilities
- The in-house onsens can be booked for families and couples desiring extra privacy and indulgence
- For young families we also offer baby siting services
Offering double, twin and triple room configurations, all 22 rooms are furnished with western style beds and enjoy access to their own private ensuites, meaning comfort and flexibility no matter what your holiday needs.
Serviced daily, each room has
- Complimentary towels and robes
- Hair drier
- Alarm clock
- Adjustable in room heating
For those wanting a little more space and luxury, the Diamond Suite, has bathing facilities, comfortable arm chairs, coffee table and writing desk.
Snow & Other Activities
Restaurant and bar:
With its clean lines and dramatic vaulted ceiling, the restaurant, bar and lounge area of Double Black is specifically designed to offer an atmosphere of relaxation whilst giving our guests a wide range of entertainment options.
The restaurant offers complementary hot & cold breakfast, including a hard to find commodity in the valley, a cup of quality coffee from our very own espresso machine (serving only the best illy coffee, 100% premium Arabica espresso coffee). For dinner, guests can choose between western style or traditional Japanese cuisine.
The fully licensed bar is proud to present an extensive range of quality beers, spirits and wines from around the world. Our friendly staff would also be happy to show you our cocktail list, including the house specialty, the 'Double Black'. For those with an adventurous palette, we also stock a range of authentic Japanese drinks, including Sake, Plum Wine and a large selection of local beers.
Time to relax, International TV is freely available in this warm and inviting lounge area, enabling guests to keep up on current world affairs as well as those major sporting events. Or for something different, why not join in one of our weekly specials, such as 'Pizza & Movie' night, a great way to relax and socialise before you hit the slopes again the next day.
Pricing & Packages
|Duration||Room type||Type||Price||Basis||Travel dates||Availability|
|7 nights||Diamond Suite (Based on 2pax)||Package||$1,927||Per person||
18 Dec-25 Dec,
22 Jan-06 Feb,
13 Feb-28 Feb
|7 nights||Diamond Suite (Based on 2pax)||Package||$2,058||Per person||
25 Dec-22 Jan,
06 Feb-13 Feb
|7 nights||Diamond Suite (Based on 2pax)||Package||$1,535||Per person||
28 Feb-12 Mar
- Price is per person price and subject to foreign exchange fluctuations.
- The Perfect Snow is also a licensed wholesale travel agent that has experienced consultants ready to package flights into your package. Please make sure you get flights packaged into your quote as we receive best rate flight prices from the top airlines.
- These are example packages. Package durations and inclusions can be adjusted to cater for your individual requirements. Please contact us for a tailored package to meet your needs.
- Please click "Enquire Now" to email us or call us to speak with one of our friendly snow experience specialists.
- Return airport transfers (Narita-Hakuba)
- 7 nights accommodation
- 5-day lift pass (All Mountain)
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary parking
Disclaimer - This snow trip is an independent ski operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Travel Group Co. The Perfect Snow acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines and land based accommodation. The Perfect Snow obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Snow has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.
- Canada Snow Holiday & Ski packages
- Japan Snow Holiday & Ski Packages
- Europe Snow Holidays
- USA Ski Resorts
- Family Snow Holiday
- Luxury Snow Holiday
- Canada Snow Packages