- Click Region for Snow PackagesJapanNisekoHakubaNozawa OnsenShiga - KogenSahoroFuranoRusutsuMyoko KogenCanadaWhistler BlackcombBig WhiteFernieSilver StarBanffSun PeaksHELISKIINGCAT SKIINGEuropeFrance - ChamonixFrance - Val-d'IsereAustria - St. AntonSwitzerland - ZermattUSAJackson HoleAspen SnowmassPark CityThe CanyonsDeer ValleyLake Tahoe - HeavenlyLake Tahoe - NorthstarLake Tahoe - Squaw ValleySteamboatVailTelluride
- TPS signature experiences
- About us
SPRINGS HOTEL - HAKUBA
From $923 for 7 nights
Beginner, Intermediate, AdvancedTIME OF YEAR:
January, February, March, DecemberBudget:
- Central Location
- 5 minutes walk to the lift
- Large onsen with sauna
- On site restaurant and proximity to shop
- Ski resort shuttle buses to various resorts
- Ski locker room
- Complimentary hotel shuttle van services
Hakuba Springs Hotel is a modern western style hotel located in the centre of the Happo village and minute's walk to the lifts of Happo One ski resort. The hotel is a complex comprising of shopping, restaurants, bar and great hot springs with spas and sauna. The property itself is a modern, comfortable hotel and is assigned a 3 and half star level of hospitality. Rooms are mostly twin with a couple family sized rooms all with ensuite bathrooms.
Hakuba Springs Hotel is a modern western style hotel located in the centre of the Happo village and minute's walk to the lifts of Happo One ski resort. The hotel is a complex comprising of shopping, restaurants, bar and great hot springs with spas and sauna.
The property itself is a modern, comfortable hotel and is assigned a 3 and half star level of hospitality. Rooms are mostly twin with a couple family sized rooms all with ensuite bathrooms.
Hakuba Springs Hotel is a modern western style hotel located in the centre of the Happo village and minute's walk to the lifts of Happo One ski resort. The hotel is a complex comprising of shopping, restaurants, bar and great hotsprings with spas and sauna. The property itself is a modern, comfortable hotel and is assigned a 3 and half star level of hospitality. Rooms are mostly twin with a couple family sized rooms all with ensuite bathrooms. The hotel's restaurant offers Japanese and western cuisine and "Jacks Bar" sports bar within the resort complex is a great place to have a evening out on town.
The Spring hotel features:
- Boutique shopping adjacent to hotel
- Great indoor natural hotsprings, spas and saunas
- International phone access & internet access
- Ski resort shuttle buses to various resort
- Ski locker room
- Buffet restaurant with Western & Japanese menus available
- Western & Japanese style breakfasts served daily
- Ski resort shuttle buses to Hakuba 47 & other resorts
- Complimentary hotel shuttle van services
Jr. Suite Room
These rooms may tempt you to stay in for the day, as they are very comfortably fitted out with large screen television and a generous lounging area. When you've wound down, retire to two twin beds, and Japanese tatami style space which can be used for up to three persons to sleep comfortably. Perfect for families or groups of up to five people.
Deluxe Twin Room
Western style room, with two twin beds and plenty of lounging space to relax and think over your day.
Three twin beds and ensuite bathroom make this the perfect choice for the family or small group.
Standard Twin Room
Standard western style room, with two twin beds and ensuite bathroom.
Japanese Tatami Room
Relax in a Japanese style tatami room where the sitting area during the day turns into a comfortable space for up to 4 to sleep during the night. The pleasant aroma of tatami leaves you feeling refreshed as you wake up for another full day in Hakuba.
Snow & Other Activities
Hakuba Springs Bistro
Hakuba Springs Bistro offers delicious bistro style fare right in the heart of Happo Village. Relax in the Hotel Onsen before enjoying a wonderful meal overlooking the fairylike village.
Springs Hotel Chef
Begin with an inviting Antipasto plate or selection of cheese, enjoy a homemade terrine or house-cured local salmon. Then explore the tastes of the local Shinshu area with hearty lamb casseroles, winter vegetables, homemade sausages or Wagyu steaks. Treat yourself to a delicious chocolate gateaux or raspberries and nougat to finish. Children are catered for with their own menu featuring hamburgers, fish, chicken and vegetables.
Finish up by heading through to Jacks Sports Bar where you can get caught up in the excitement of sport on the big screens or chill to our resident DJ
Located in the heart of Happo Village.
Jack’s Bar combine exciting world-wide sports action on large HD screens and mouth-watering fare with a gourmet twist.
Jack's is also proud to host Hakuba's finest DJ - spinning discs at regular events. Join us for a wonderful Après experience.
Location: Next to the Hakuba Springs Hotel, in the Happo One Village.
For some, one of the best parts about hiking, skiing or boarding in Japan, actually comes at the end of the day. A long soak in a hot spring is certainly one of Japan's most cherished rituals and with good reason. The effects of the waters are a relief to your body and your mind, and the concept of communal bathing, while strange to some of us from western countries, is actually a perfect place to talk over the days adventures.
Hot springs, or Onsen in Japanese, come in many varieties, each with a different characteristic amount of mineral content. The colorless and odorless waters of our Happo Onsen have an alkali content of 11.28, which help leave the skin feeling really smooth and perhaps dropping years off your visible age. So much so in fact, that the appellation “Hot Spring of Beauty”, or “Bijin no yu” is given to the area's waters.
In our HaSpa onsen, we take our waters directly from that very spring. Inside HaSpa you'll find a large main bath, as well as a Jacuzzi bath to massage out some of the aches and pains of the day. Onsen waters are also purported to have healing effects on a whole range of ailments, from respiratory to circulation. In any case, the onsen helps you forget about the day to day for at least thirty minutes or an hour, and that is always good for your health. A mist sauna completes the experience. We have nice large changing area and generous washing basins, as well as a plenitude of amenities, including refreshing lotions and sprays made directly from Kita-Alps water, to help you coming out looking as good as you feel.
Pricing & Packages
|Duration||Room type||Type||Price||Basis||Travel dates||Availability|
|7 nights||Standard Twin (Twin Share)||Package||$1,357||Per person||
06 Feb-13 Feb,
26 Dec-03 Jan
|7 nights||Standard Twin (Twin Share)||Package||$1,227||Per person||
03 Jan-06 Feb
|7 nights||Standard Twin (Twin Share)||Package||$1,140||Per person||
13 Feb-12 Mar,
19 Dec-26 Dec
|7 nights||Standard Twin (Twin Share)||Package||$923||Per person||
12 Mar-30 Apr,
10 Dec-18 Dec
- Price is per person based in AUD and subject to foreign exchange fluctuations.
- These are example packages. Package durations and inclusions can be adjusted to cater for your individual requirements. Please contact us for a tailored package to meet your needs.
- The Perfect Snow is also a licensed wholesale travel agent that has experienced consultants ready to package flights into your package. Please make sure you get flights packaged into your quote as we receive best rate flight prices from the top airlines.
- Please click "Enquire Now" to email us or call us on 1300 009283 to speak with one of our friendly snow experience specialists.
- Return airport transfers (Narita-Hakuba)
- 7 nights accommodation
- 5-day lift pass (All Mountain)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary parking
Early Bird : Booking paid in full by 1st of August 2016 get 15% Off for 7 nights stays. Low and High season only
- Low Season: 10th December to 18th December & 13rd March to 30th April
- High Season: 19th December to 26th December & 14th February to 12th March
- Peak Season: 4th January to 6th February
- NY & CNY: 27th December to 3rd January & 7th February to 13th February
Disclaimer - This snow trip is an independent ski operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Travel Group Co. The Perfect Snow acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines and land based accommodation. The Perfect Snow obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Snow has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.
- Canada Snow Holiday & Ski packages
- Japan Snow Holiday & Ski Packages
- Europe Snow Holidays
- USA Ski Resorts
- Family Snow Holiday
- Luxury Snow Holiday
- Canada Snow Packages