- Click Region for Snow PackagesJapanNisekoHakubaNozawa OnsenShiga - KogenSahoroFuranoRusutsuMyoko KogenCanadaWhistler BlackcombBig WhiteFernieSilver StarBanffSun PeaksHELISKIINGCAT SKIINGEuropeFrance - ChamonixFrance - Val-d'IsereAustria - St. AntonSwitzerland - ZermattUSAJackson HoleAspen SnowmassPark CityThe CanyonsDeer ValleyLake Tahoe - HeavenlyLake Tahoe - NorthstarLake Tahoe - Squaw ValleySteamboatVailTelluride
- TPS signature experiences
- About us
TOKYU HOTEL - HAKUBA
From $1,522 for 7 nights
$$$$ - Ultimate LuxurySkil level :
Beginner, Intermediate, AdvancedTIME OF YEAR:
January, February, March, DecemberBudget:
- Luxury hotel
- Natural hot springs & sauna
- Free shuttle to ski fields
- Japanese & French cuisine
- Complimentary wireless
This 5-star hotel is one of the most exclusive in Hakuba. It offers sophisticated accommodation that blends in with the natural beauty of Hakuba and easy access with the free shuttle bus to skiing fields. It includes indoor and outdoor hot springs, sauna, bar and restaurants. All rooms are spacious and have luxury furnishing and most have balconies. The hotel also offers a banquet hall, conference room, spa, tennis court, ski rental, ski-lockers and a gift shop.
This 5-star hotel is one of the most exclusive in Hakuba. It offers sophisticated accommodation that blends in with the natural beauty of Hakuba and easy access with the free shuttle bus to skiing fields. It includes indoor and outdoor hot springs, sauna, bar and restaurants. All rooms are spacious and have luxury furnishing and most have balconies.
The hotel also offers a banquet hall, conference room, spa, tennis court, ski rental, ski-lockers and a gift shop.
The hotel offers standard, deluxe and suite rooms which all provide absolute comfort and refinement. The hotel bar and coffee shop is openly spaced yet offers a warm and inviting ambient appearance, again offering charming views of the surrounding snow covered fields and forests. The 3 restaurants provide a high standard and wide variety of meals and a wide selection of wines that can cater to even the most discerning customer palates. For the more concerning customer, someone who is accustomed to higher standards, then the Tokyu hotel is well suited.
Spacious twin rooms painted in colours that reflects the nature of Hakuba to give you the most relaxed and comfortable environment.
Deluxe twin room
Consisting of bed room and living hall: Available by upgrading the twin room.
The most comfortable stay is guaranteed in this unit, as all items inside are luxuriously furnished to please customers. 68 sq metres.
All rooms feature
- Television (regular channels and satellite channels)
- Safe box
- Yukata (Japanese night-wear)
- Shampoo & Conditioner
- Body & Hand soap
- Hairbrush & hairclips
- Green-tea set
- Wireless internet
All rooms are non-smoking rooms.
Computer with internet access available in the lobby, ¥100/10min.
Snow & Other Activities
French restaurant – Chamonix
Orthodox French cuisine serving meals cooked with fresh seasonal produce in a luxurious atmosphere. In order to satisfy customers fully, special Japanese touches are added while following traditional French styles of cooking. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Japanese restaurant – Manyou
Japanese dishes served under the most quiet surroundings. Expect the finest cuisine based on the four different seasons. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Lounge and bar – Lodge
Serving everything from teas to cocktails, Lodge is the perfect place to unwind.
Bath in the Happo Hot Spring, famous in Japan for having the country’s highest alkaline level. Known as the Spa of Beauty it will leave you with incredibly smooth skin.
The banquet hall meets various needs such as weddings receptions, parties, seminars, and other events.
Both local goods and items of convenience are available at this shop.
Pricing & Packages
|Duration||Room type||Type||Price||Basis||Travel dates||Availability|
|7 nights||Standard Floor: Studio Twin (Based on 2pax)||Package||$1,566||Per person||
05 Dec-17 Dec,
05 Mar-01 May
|7 nights||Standard Floor: Studio Twin (Based on 2pax)||Package||$2,188||Per person||
17 Dec-28 Dec,
03 Jan-05 Mar
|7 nights||Standard Floor: Deluxe Twin (Based on 4pax)||Package||$1,522||Per person||
05 Dec-17 Dec,
05 Mar-01 May
|7 nights||Standard Floor: Deluxe Twin (Based on 4pax)||Package||$1,881||Per person||
17 Dec-28 Dec,
03 Jan-05 Mar
- Price is based on a Stay 7 Pay 6 promo, per person price and subject to foreign exchange fluctuations.
- The Perfect Snow is also a licensed wholesale travel agent that has experienced consultants ready to package flights into your package. Please make sure you get flights packaged into your quote as we receive best rate flight prices from the top airlines.
- These are example packages. Package durations and inclusions can be adjusted to cater for your individual requirements. Please contact us for a tailored package to meet your needs.
- Please click "Enquire Now" to email us or call us to speak with one of our friendly snow experience specialists.
- Return airport transfers (Narita-Hakuba)
- 7 nights accommodation
- 5-day lift pass (All Mountain)
- Complimentary WiFi
Top floor rooms available.
Disclaimer - This snow trip is an independent ski operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Travel Group Co. The Perfect Snow acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines and land based accommodation. The Perfect Snow obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Snow has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.
- Canada Snow Holiday & Ski packages
- Japan Snow Holiday & Ski Packages
- Europe Snow Holidays
- USA Ski Resorts
- Family Snow Holiday
- Luxury Snow Holiday
- Canada Snow Packages