- REGION & RESORTJAPAN____________________NisekoHakubaNozawa OnsenShiga - KogenSahoroFuranoRusutsuMyoko KogenEUROPE____________________France - ChamonixFrance - Val-d'IsereAustria - St. AntonSwitzerland - ZermattCANADA____________________Whistler BlackcombBig WhiteFernieSilver StarBanffSun PeaksHeli SkiingCat SkiingNEW ZEALAND________________QueenstownWanakaThe Remarkables & Coronet PeakCardrona & Treble ConeMethven
- Signature Experiences
- About us
YOUTEI TRACKS - NISEKO
From $1,510 for 7 nights
$$$ - Luxury Surf Trip, $$$$ - Ultimate LuxurySkil level :
Beginner, Learning, Intermediate, AdvancedTIME OF YEAR:
January, February, March, DecemberBudget:
- Excellent location
- Walk to the lifts
- Modern accommodations
- Complimentary wireless
- Complimentary shuttle
Youtei Tracks apartments are located in the Upper Hirafu Village – right in the heart of it all. It is one of the biggest apartment buildings here in Hirafu, with 22 x studio rooms, 16 x 1-bedroom, 34 x 2-bedroom and 8 x 3-bedroom apartments available. An Australian interior designer has designed all the apartments on the inside. Features include fully operational kitchen, laundry facilities, and ski storage and drying room, which are shared between apartments. The Youtei Tracks apartment building is great for large groups or a few families travelling together but wanting individual apartments. The apartments are in an ideal location and walking distance from the Ace family ski lift, popular restaurants and bars
Youtei Tracks apartments are located in the Upper Hirafu Village – right in the heart of it all.
It is one of the biggest apartment buildings here in Hirafu, with 22 x studio rooms, 16 x 1-bedroom, 34 x 2-bedroom and 8 x 3-bedroom apartments available. An Australian interior designer has designed all the apartments on the inside.
Features include fully operational kitchen, laundry facilities, and ski storage and drying room, which are shared between apartments.
The Youtei Tracks apartment building is great for large groups or a few families travelling together but wanting individual apartments.
The apartments are in an ideal location and walking distance from the Ace family ski lift, popular restaurants and bars
Completed in 2006, this upper village location cannot be beaten. Approx. 350 m to the Ace Family chair, this stylish building is surrounded by the best Hirafu has to offer in restaurants and bars. Large windows allow for maximum natural light. All furnishings have been hand selected by Australian interior designer, Lynn Malone, for maximum comfort and function. Each kitchen is fully equipped with oven, dishwasher and stove top. Laundry facilities are located in the entrance area of each apartment, making these facilities available to all guests when the two key apartments are rented separately.The basement has large ski and drying rooms and each apartment has secure facilities within each. The ski room has a fully equipped tuning bench for guest use.
- Incorporates modern Australian architecture, and warm interiors to provide quality, comfort and privacy for each apartment
- Large picture windows for maximum natural light bring the spectacular winter and summer landscape of the Niseko area into your living space while maintaining privacy.
- Twin bathrooms
- Allocated undercover car parking
- Apartments with views to Mt Youtei or the ski mountain*
- Functional interior with the furnishings hand selected by renowned interior designer Lynn Malone
- Premium village location, with access to the ski lifts and shuttle bus, restaurants, shops and onsen (public baths) all close by
- Large, secure ski storage area and fully equipped ski tuning bench
- Drying room (ski clothing)
- Twin or double bed configuration options
- Large, open plan kitchens with the latest in European and Japanese appliances
- Large, sleek bathrooms with designer fittings
- Spacious balconys
- Fireplace for warmth and atmosphere
- Latest in home theatre surround sound
- Individually controlled heating in each room
- English satellite TV with news and movies
- DVD and Mini Hi-fi system
- Telephone (local calls only)
- Broadband internet
- Complimentary tea, coffee, milk, sugar, washing powder and body soap on arrival.
These studio rooms are in one of the most desirable locations in the village. A few minutes walk from lifts, shops and all the best restaurants.
1 Bedroom x 15
These modern and comfortable 1 bedroom units are fully equipped kitchen and laundry. Upper village location cannot be beaten!
2 Bedroom x 33
These 2 bedroom apartments are modern and comfortable. Some enjoy good views of the ski hill and Mt Youtei and are all feature fully equipped kitchen and laundry.
3 Bedroom x 8
These 3 bedroom apartments are modern and comfortable. Some enjoy good views of the ski hill and Mt Youtei and are all feature fully equipped kitchen and laundry.
Snow & Other Activities
If you should ever tire of hitting the slopes, it may be time to explore the multitude of other activities available right out of Niseko. Embrace the winter weather and engage in an adventure that will get your whole family on board. For further details, just request booking information from the Gondola Chalet concierge staff.
Rest, relax and rejuvenate in a traditional Japanese onsen and enjoy the feeling of cleansing and soaking your body after a great powder day. Onsen is an authentic and natural way of healing your mind, body and soul. There are a number of onsens within minutes walk of Alpen Ridge.
Niseko has an abundance of restaurants, bars, shops and tours available. Onsens are a must when visiting Niseko, where you can relax with the locals and take in the serenity. Day tours to Sapporo, including the Annual Ice Festival, the seaside city of Otaru, or some cultural activities within Hirafu allows you to have a broad holiday experience.
Take a day trip to the nearby cities of Sapporo or Otaru - the former being the site of the 1972 Winter Olympics and home to the annual Yuki Matsuri (Ice Festival).
Discover Niseko’s legendary hidden and un-tracked powder with an experienced guide!
Snow mobile and Snow Cat Adventures
Shinsetsu Mountain Guides have the power to take you deep into Niseko’s breathtaking backcountry terrain, to places where your ski’s never had a chance of reaching. A snowmobile or snow cat will not only guarantee you an action packed journey, but also an opportunity to absorb the beautiful natural surroundings. Professionally guided tours operate over Niseko’s untracked mountain ranges, powder fields and through the majestic Silver Birch forests, all from the comfort of your heated snow mobile. Tour routes will vary depending on the flexibility and experience levels of your group.
Cross Country Skiing
Try something different and go on a scenic journey through Niseko’s nature trails.
Indoor Rock Climbing
Indoor rock climbing is an activity that will shelter you from the chilly winds outside, but still offers a physical challenge. Niseko Adventure Centre welcomes all ability levels to this fun and rewarding activity. Remember to stop in at Jojo’s café upstairs before you leave, their famous cheeseburgers will be the perfect reward for a hard day’s work.
Trekking on foot through the Niseko backcountry is described as a truly beautiful and physically satisfying experience. This is an opportunity to absorb natural surroundings whilst traversing a magnificent mountainous landscape. Enjoy the joy of powder snow without the need for ski or snowboard expertise.
All tours are accompanied by a fully qualified guide.
Snow Rafting & Tubing in Niseko can give those looking for a quick thrill over lunch everything they need. Go and try it next time you take lunch.
Winter horseback riding
Take the family out for a fun gallop on the backs of these gentle animals. Let the horses break the trail as you take in the scenic Niseko landscape. We would be happy to line you up with a fun day out winter horseback riding.
Pricing & Packages
|Duration||Room type||Type||Price||Basis||Travel dates||Availability|
|7 nights||Deluxe Studio Room||Room||$1,762||Per person||
04 Jan-17 Jan
|7 nights||Deluxe Studio Room||Room||$1,531||Per person||
17 Jan-05 Feb
|7 nights||Standard 2 Bedroom||Room||$1,798||Per person||
04 Jan-17 Jan
|7 nights||Standard 2 Bedroom||Room||$1,510||Per person||
17 Jan-05 Feb
|7 nights||Penthouse 3 Bedroom||Room||$2,364||Per person||
04 Jan-17 Jan
|7 nights||Penthouse 3 Bedroom||Room||$2,043||Per person||
17 Jan-05 Feb
- Price is per person price and subject to foreign exchange fluctuations.
- The Perfect Snow is also a licensed wholesale travel agent that has experienced consultants ready to package flights into your package. Please make sure you get flights packaged into your quote as we receive best rate flight prices from the top airlines.
- These are example packages. Package durations and inclusions can be adjusted to cater for your individual requirements. Please contact us for a tailored package to meet your needs.
- Please click "Enquire Now" to email us or call us to speak with one of our friendly snow experience specialists.
- Transfers from the Chitose Airport to Niseko (round trip).
- Accommodation of your choice.
- Niseko lift pass (including night skiing).
Disclaimer - This snow trip is an independent ski operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Travel Group Co. The Perfect Snow acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines and land based accommodation. The Perfect Snow obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Snow has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.
- Canada Snow Holiday & Ski packages
- Japan Snow Holiday & Ski Packages
- Europe Snow Holidays
- USA Ski Resorts
- Family Snow Holiday
- Luxury Snow Holiday
- Canada Snow Packages